Open a Free Currency Exchange account with us to make your Bank-to-Bank transfers much better value.
Call: 0044 1480 458 400 (International) or 01480 458 400 (if inside UK) for the best currency exchange rates.
Buy Russian Rubles here. Get RUB at the best rate today.
* * * NO COMMISSION charged * * *
* * * Fast Currency Transfers * * *
* * * Secure and efficient * * *
* * * Commercial transactions made at commercial rates * * *
Minimum currency exchange trades apply and please note that your Russian Rubles need to have the correct paperwork from the relevant Russian authorities, before we can perform the currency exchange if you have rubles that need to leave Russia.
Here are the rates for the RUB, Russian Rouble compared to major World currencies, taken from the figures this morning,22nd July, 2010.
|Currency||Code||AUD/1 Unit||Units/1 AUD|
|Utd. Arab Emir. Dirham||AED||0.3088||3.2414|
|Hong Kong Dollar||HKD||0.1458||6.8609|
|New Zealand Dollar||NZD||0.8131||1.2312|
|East Caribbean Dollar||XCD||0.4247||2.3822|
|South African Rand||ZAR||0.1506||6.6669|
Call UK +44 (0)1480 458400, GMT 8.30am – 8.30pm.
We have an associate office in Dubai for foreign exchange transactions made locally. We also have offices in Portugal, Spain and the UK
The Russian Ruble is the currency in Russian Federation (RU, RUS, Russia). The Russian Ruble is also known as the Russian Rouble. The symbol for RUB can be written R. The Russian Ruble is divided into 100 kopecks. The exchange rate for the Russian Ruble was last updated on March 26, 2009 from The International Monetary Fund. The RUB conversion factor has 6 significant digits.
Russian Ruble = 100 Kopek(s). Notes are in denominations RUB 1000, 500, 100, 50, 10, 5
Currency Import/Export Restrictions:
The import and export of foreign currency is free up to USD 10,000 or equivalent. Amounts over USD 3,000 must be declared.
The import and export of local currencies is limited to RUB 50,000.
However, we are able to exchange large amounts of Russian Rubles through our UK bank account.
If you are looking to exchange Rubles for other Major currencies such as the Euro, British Pound, US dollar, Canadian and Australian Dollars and the AED Dirham of Dubai and Abu Dhabi, we can help. We have a list of requirements as follows:
- You must be a Russian Citizen
- You will need to provide bank statements showing where the funds have come from. If they are from savings, or from a sale of property, you will need to provide copies of proof.
- We must know the reason for the currency exchange. For example, if it’s a property purchase overseas, we can have this supplied by an estate agent or your property lawyer.
- It is your responsibility to tell the relevant authorities in Russia about the currency exchange.
- We cannot create any currency exchange until the full funds are in our UK Barclays Bank client account. Up until this point we will only be able to quote an indication exchange rate.
- We will need copies of your passport, a bank statement and a utility bill. All documents must show your current address and must have the client’s name on them.
If you are looking to buy, or sell, Russian Ruble, contact us here: