We are specialists in providing electronic currency exchange & transfers, for both business customers and private clients.
Our currency exchange partner exchanges in the region of £500,000,000 each year. Because we trade such a large amount, we are given a large discount on the exchange rate.
We pass most of this discounted fx rate onto our customers.
If you would like to take advantage of our discount, together with no commission charges, or transfer fees, just register for free using the link on this page.
We trade the following currencies:
AED, UAE, Dirhams of Dubai and Abu Dhabi
AUD, Australian Dollars
BBD, Barbados Dollars
CAD, Canadian Dollars
CHF, Swiss Francs
DKK, Danish Krone
GBP, Pounds, Sterling
HKD, Hong Kong Dollars
ISK, Icelandic Krona
KES, Kenya Shillings
NOK, Norwegian Krone
NZD, New Zealand Dollars
SGD, Singapore Dollars
SEK, Swedish Krona
TZS, Tanzanian Shillings (export restrictions can apply)
THB, Thai Baht (export restrictions can apply)
UGX, Uganda Shillings (Export restrictions can apply)
USD, US Dollars
XCD, Caribbean Dollars
ZAR, South African Rand ( Certain restrictions apply when you are selling RAND from an account in South Africa)
** Please note… We DO NOT handle cash in any form. We provide an efficient service to our clients for bank-to-bank currency exchange and transfers **
To open a FREE account with Global Currency Exchange Network, please apply here:
…and we will contact you to activate your account.
Is it Safe? We are registered with the following:
- UK Financial Services Authority ( FSA ) under licence number 504346, Global Currency Exchange Network
- HM Revenue and Customs in the UK, under Money Service Business
- Barclays Bank PLC, who are the treasury providers for this business.
Once you are registered you can:
- Buy and sell currency in person, if you are close to one of our offices. (We do not handle cash at all)
- Buy and sell currency online. You can even pay for your currency with a credit card
- Buy and sell currency over the phone, through one of our senior currency dealers
- Receive updates on your chosen currency pair exchange rate movements
All you need to do is complete this form, accept our terms and conditions, and send us 2 forms of ID. Usually, the ID is a copy of your Passport, and your driving licence or a utility bill from the last 3 months. If you don’t have these, contact us anyway and we will advise what is acceptable.
Got a question? Call us on 0044 (0) 1480 458400.